Thursday 22 November 2018

How Do You Report SEO Deliverables And Results To The Client

Watch these SEO Training to start learning more about SEO

How Do You Report SEO Deliverables And Results To The Client
In episode 211 of Semantic Mastery's weekly Hump Day Hangouts (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xNS3kkoMDl0), one viewer asked how to report SEO deliverables and results to the client.

The exact question was:

Hey guys, I hope you have a great Thanksgiving.

I'm inches away from getting the big client I've been chasing. I can just hear the Mastermind webinars in the distance. I've made a good impression so far, and it looks like I'm in the clear. However, this particular client puts a big emphasis on monthly work. He went years paying SEOs who didn't report or nothing.

After the first month or so, how can I show results, or more specifically, what I'm doing to get results? I know GMB posts are one thing, and a blog a week. Are rank trackers even useful anymore? What else is there that would make sense to him? A press release a month is another one. The previous people just sent an Analytics report every month, keeping him in the dark, and now he's open again (mostly because I...

Learn more SEO tricks to multiply your business.

The following blog post How Do You Report SEO Deliverables And Results To The Client is republished from: www.SEOTRAFFICSITE.com
A/201 Opera House
Agrasen Bhavan
Citylight
Surat,
Gujarat 395007
08692999510
https://goo.gl/gMj9ov

No comments:

Post a Comment